Who we are
We are a people-to-people initiative working to link citizens in Nablus, Palestine with those in Boulder, Colorado. The groups in both cities consist of students (middle-school, high-school & university), entrepreneurs, farmers, artisans, medical professionals, professors, directors of non-profits and cultural centers, artists, engineers, yoga teachers, and so much more.
The Boulder-Nablus Sister City Project fosters relationships through cultural, educational and professional exchanges, inspiring lifelong friendships that promote understanding and peace through person-to-person “citizen diplomacy.”
“I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.” — Abraham Lincoln
What you can do
The Boulder-Nablus Sister City Project is currently seeking new members and people who wish to join the next delegation to Nablus.
We welcome your involvement in whatever form you are able to participate whether it be to:
- join us at our monthly planning meetings (see above for details),
- become a member of the organization by sending a check for $25 made out to BNSCP to Sergio Atallah, 347 W Elm St., Louisville CO 80027 or clicking on the Donate button below to pay with a credit card.
- participate on of one of our work groups (see current list of groups below),
- travel to Nablus on an upcoming delegation, or
- receive our e-newsletter to keep abreast of all our activities in the Front Range
You are welcome to join a work group or create your own. Some that are currently under way are:
If you are interested in reading our ByLaws, Board of Directors meeting minutes, current Budget and/or Work Plan, please send us an email and we will be happy to provide you with these.